Need an API Key? Click here!
You will be provided with a key to access the API. The key should be passed in an auth header with the format X-API-KEY: value.
We periodically release new, dated versions of the API whenever we make breaking changes. We try to only make backwards compatible changes, but sometimes we have to make a breaking change to iterate on the API.
We consider the following changes backwards compatible:
- Adding new API endpoints
- Adding new optional parameters to existing endpoints
- Adding new data elements to existing responses
- Adding new errors
- Changing parameters from “Required” to “Optional”
Our API performs four key functions
- SCORE the likelihood of any specific transition
- RANK potential new occupations
- LIST skills associated with the recommendation
- CONTEXTUALIZE all the above with relevant macroeconomic or demographic information
Our matching approach starts with a thesis that underlying skills associated with occupations are predictive of someone’s “mobility” to other occupations.
AdeptID’s Recommendation Engine ingests data from diverse public and private sources to create representation spaces of talent, training and demand focused on the workforce without four-year college degrees.
Using these representation spaces, our models identify latent variables associated with employment success, as well as skills gaps that can be addressed with training.
See information on our modeling approach and core technology here.
We have converted the insights from our models into API endpoints. These serve as “lego blocks” our users use to personalize a range of workforce applications.
See use cases here
Updated 3 months ago